Creative designer based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. Senior Graphic Designer by day, komikero* by night.
*Awesome people who makes comics
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Apply typography techniques
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase user friendliness in digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs, and brand image.
- Make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is at best.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts.
- Developed assets to be used for client websites.
- liasing with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through design, print and production
- working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
Conceptualized and Designed 8-10 billboards a day for a U.S. based outdoor advertising agency, Lamar Outdoor Advertising. Work also included creating logo for small business owners, and recreating existing billboard design.