First employed in an Outsourcing company in the Philippines, I have been a part of a team that designs billboards for a US advertising agency. Currently living in Abu Dhabi, UAE, and employed in an advertising agency as well. I also do freelance web and graphic design jobs in my free time.
- liasing with clients to determine their requirements and budget
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through design, print and production
- working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
Conceptualized and Designed 8-10 billboards a day for a U.S. based outdoor advertising agency, Lamar Outdoor Advertising. Work also included creating logo for small business owners, and recreating existing billboard design.